Ivalis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

Work Empty
PostSubject: Work   Work Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Bella got out of the car and then walked up to the locked gate. It was her job to unlock and start things going in the mornings. Then as things got going other lifeguards and snack bar workers would come. She took out her key chain that included a pic of Ali, her house key, the key to her car, the key to her pool locker, and the key to open up the gate. The key slid in and unlocked smoothly. Bella put it back in her bag and headed to the changing room.

The changing room wasnt that bad of a place. It was tiled with air conditioner. The locker where in rows ranging along the walls. She soon spotted her locker, 273. She opened it with her key and then since she knew no one was there yet she changed into her swim suit there on the spot. When she had it on she self consciously went to the floor length mirror to see herself. The swim suit wasnt that bad. It fit in the right places and even made Bella look skinnier. Her tan was steadily creeping in from over summer. Bella then took her bag and clothes to her locker. After shutting it she picked up her Iphone and headed ou to the pool.

The sun was out and shining, when Bella exited the locker room. She spotted the chair that stood right next to the pool. It was about 6 feet tall with a umbrella for sunny days. She climbed up it, put her ear phones in and listened to soothing melodys by Claude DeBusy.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Administrator

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Kio had had his fill of the park and was now going to lay by his usual spot beside the pool. His head hung lower than usual this hot day and his tounge lolled out of his mouth panting. He was just about to crawl into the hole in the fence he'd made with so many enterances when he heard a noise and looked up. There, climbing up on her perch, was a lifeguard. Drat, he'd have to come back later. Though he wasn't going to give up quite that easily. Maybe this human was a dog lover like so many gullible ones before her. He walked around the perimiter of the fence, away from his hole as no to cause attention to it, and lay down, belly up, and parted his jaws to let his tounge hang out the side of his mouth, still panting heavily. He glanced over at the human; she seemed not to notice him yet. He let out a whine, hoping to get attention and possible acces to the poll and his usual spot by it's cool blue waters.
Back to top Go down
https://ivalis.rpg-board.net
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Lakota was making her usual path around town when she saw another Shepherd walking towards the pool lifeguard. She paused, what was he thinking doing something like that? Her ears fell against her soft head and she barked at the male with a anxious tone. She didn't want him captured and thrown in a pound, though it looked like he already had once or twice. The femme's eyes grew wide and she could hear a truck driving closer. Her head shot around to look behind her, but it was already too late and her neck was wrapped with a tight chain. She let out a loud yelp and tugged with all of her might to get away, but the man was stronger than her and was pulling her closer and closer to his truck.

Lakota's ears shot up, and she pulled hard against the man's grip. She managed to get away for a few moments, but he ended up catching her again. Her strength was depleting fast and he was still strong enough to pull harder than her. The female's whimpers were shrill and grew attention from nearby people across the street. It was as if a tug-of-war game, but much more serious.
Back to top Go down
http://wotd.fantasyboard.net
shadowwolf445

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Kenshin was on his usaul route home from his part-time job work had been hard today. he ended up having to work longer then he needed to cause someone called in sick he was tired and was ready to get back to his apartment and get some much need rest he. he was on his way past the public pool when he heard barking and what sounded like a men straggling with something. as he was walking past the pool he got a view of what all the noise was for. someone from the pound was handling a dog quite roughly.

Kenshin had a soft spot for dogs and he didn't like the way he was handing it. he ran towards the dog catcher and started to shout, "Hey what do you think your doing to my dog, leave it alone its just out for its usual walk."
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:18 pm

Lakota felt a bit of relaxation as the man released her chain. She looked around, and saw that another Human was yelling at the other one. The female's head lowered and she walked over to the new Human and licked one of his hands gently. Her tail started wagging back and worth and her face stared up at the man with a thanking sort of look in her eyes. She looked back at the one who tried to catch her, and she flattened her ears from their previous up-right position.

"Hey, I'm sorry, pal. Didn't know this here dog had a owner," the man explained, closing the back door of his truck and getting into the front seat. The car started up again and he drove off, and Lakota was free to roam wild another day. The femme looked back up at the Human who saved her and barked lovingly. She didn't really want to go with him, but it couldn't hurt to stick around for a while. And who knows? He may give her food if she visits. 'That would be nice,' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:56 pm

Kenshin was a bit relived when the dog came over to him and started to lick his hand. it made his story more believable, "yeah just watch just for this dog ok i'm not always around so it goes off without me sometimes." he watched as the man got back into his trunck and drove away. he looked down at the dog and kneeled down to its level, he took his right hand and petted the dog on its head, "you owe me big for this one. i hope you keep out of trouble i may not always be around to bail you out."

as he petted the the dog he started to look at its unique color and markings the dog was obviously a German shepherd but he never seen on like this. it was quite an interesting looking dog, " well i better get home i have had a looong day and i'm about ready to get him and lay in my bed for a while.......... i don't know why i'm talking to this dog like it could under stand me." he stood back up and started to walk back to his apartment, he waved while he was walking away "see you around stay out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Administrator

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 am

Kio turned his head, though he was still laying belly-up beside the pool gates hoping for the lifeguard to open them for him. He silently watched the dog catcher and the female; it looked like the dog catcher was going to win this one. He was about to jump up and help the female; he'd been in a struggle exactly like that with the dog catcher many times though he usually won. Though, when he stood up, another human came and shouted at the catcher. Kio snorted. This dog has an owner, he scoffed in his head. He watched as the catcher drove away, then turned back to the human and the dog. The human patted the dog on the head, then walked away. He watched the human, too, silently, then made his move on the other dog. "Your lucky your owner came and bailed you out," he said, emphasizing the word "owner". "That dog catcher would have gotten you." He glanced back at the pool and the lifeguard there; they needed to get out of here before someone saw him. He'd been in and out of the pound so many times he practically had a bounty on his head if someone brought him in. "We need to get out of here before someone else comes for us," he murmured, his eyes flicking from human to human.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:33 am

Lakota listened to the Human, and soon watched him walk away. She sighed and started to get up when the male dog walked over to her. "Oh, he's not my owner," she said, laughing a bit. The femme wagged her tail a little bit, a solid white German Shepherd was rare.. Especially a stray. "I see you've had your fair share of pound trips, haven't you?" Lakota's beautiful blue eyes blinked and examined him carefully, taking in his features. The female looked back down the street seeing the Human wasn't very far away still, and she made sure she would be able to catch up to him if she wanted.

Lakota smiled at the thought, a Human who enjoys a stray dog. She looked back at the male, sitting back down. She was going to follow the Human, but it would probably be better now if she talked to this dog for a little while first.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Administrator

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Kio, seeing the watching human's actions go back to normal, relaxed a bit, though it would be safer to move on. He looked back to the female; her blue eyes studying him. He shook off the slightly prickling feeling he had spark through his pelt. "You noticed, eh?" he asked, smirking slightly. "Yeah, I've lived on the streets all my life. Been in the pound so many times I stopped counting a few years ago. I'm the most wanted dog in Ivalis. The other dogs in the pound call me 'the white ghost' because as soon as I'm brought in I escape again." He flicked his tail, sensing a pair of eyes watching the two dogs. He turned, his body still facing forward, to search the faces of the watching humans. There, an older woman was on the phone, looking straight at him and the female he'd just met. "We need to get out of here," he said suddenly, his tail raising slightly. He'd learned that humans on the phone looking right at him meant that the pound was on it's way. Again. "The humans are coming again; the ones with the nets. Come on, I know a safe place we can go," he murmured, walking past the female down the street.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Administrator
WildWind

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Lakota opened her mouth in a bit of a surprised look as he finished talking, but closed her maw soon after. The multi-colored female stood to her paws and followed the male willingly, watching the Human on the phone carefully. Soon enough the femme found herself going farther away from the streets and more onto a gravel path. Up ahead she could see it extend far ahead, and finally change into a dirt road. Lakota smiled, she hadn't been up around there in a long, long time.

The mixed breed female's tail was low, though not in a scared or submissive manner; It was merely in a normal position for her. Lakota's ears were perked up and intently listening to her surrounding, in the distance she could make out low moos and whinneys. The soft, blue pools of the female grew wide in a bit of excitement, but she soon returned to her calm, relaxed state of being.

(Continuing in "Returning Home", I'll leave this topic open for Ella though.)
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:04 pm

( sorry I kinda forgot that I posted here since Sammy hast gotton on....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivalis :: The Town :: Public Pool-
Jump to: