Ivalis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bella and Jenna's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

Bella and Jenna's House Empty
PostSubject: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Isabella stared forlornly up at the ceiling of her room. She was surrounded by a sea of brown, unpacked, cardboard boxes.
Isabella had just moved to Ivalis. Bella had been very unhappy about leaving her hometown of Brook Hollow. She'd had to leave all her memories and frieds behind. But always the tough one she had put on a strong face for her 15 yearold sis, Jenna. Jenna hadn't said much so Bella ( she hates when you call her Isabella ) didn't know what she felt about the move.
" Isbella, you better be unpacking," Bella's mom yelled up the stairs. She alwys used Bella's real name when she was agitated. They had moved to Ivalis because it was where her mom had grown up. And since Bella's dad had died she had been a mess. Being back here seemed to lighten her up.
" Kay', Mom," Bella yelled back. Bella reluctanlty detached herslef from the cushy carpet. As she stood up she took the time to actually look at her room. The wallls were a light blue. The room wasnt big but it wasnt small; just right. Bella's bed would go under a big window that looked out over their pool and garden. Then a white rug would go in the middle. There were two book shelves on opposite sides of her dresser.
Bella's faverite parts was the window seat that looked out over the street outside and the loft that was built into the room. Bella had always wanted a loft in her room and so thats why her mom had found a house with one; kind of a deel with it present. up in the loft was a desk with a computer and two cushy chairs. There was also a sunlight so no need for lighting.
All in all it was Bella's dream room, but all that didnt really matter if she was going to have a horribel time here. All she could do in the mean time was hope to god that things would go smoothly.
Suddenly a tiny fury head peeped through Bella's open door. Ali trotted in like she knew she already owned the place. Bella pickked her up and gently set her in her kitty basket where she fell asleep. Bella then did the unavoidible and unpacked her stuff.
One hour later, all ofd her stuff was unpacked. Bella flumped down on her bed exhausted and took a well disverved nap.

Last edited by Ella on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Jenna walked through the front door of her new house. Her afternoon jog had been long since she didn't know the neighborhood yet. She walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, taking it to her room. Her room was a cream color with red curtains. A laptop sat on her new bed. Other than that everything was packed up and ready to be taken out. I'll do it tommorow, Jenna thought tiredly. She flicked on her laptop, and sat down to have a relaxing few minutes.
About thirty minutes later, Jenna relized what time it was and so got off her computer. She sat down on her bed and read a book before her mother told her to unpack her things.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Bella woke up and found Ali had chnged positions to her chest. She patted her softly on her soft kitten head and then got up. Bella was bored, so she decided to go see her sis.
Bella walked through her door to the door across from hers. Bella and Jenna's relationship was good as far as sister relationships go.
" Hey, Jen," She said coming into her room. " Still unpacking," She said giggling. Her sister tended to set things off until the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:41 pm

"wh-" Jenna said, looking up from her interesting book, ''Ya." She smirked. Jenna set her book down and then picked up a framed picture from a cardboard box. It was a picture of her horse, Charlie. She set it back down and then looked out the window. It was a different town, and a different house. Used to, in her old house, she would look out her window to see trees all around, green grass, and blue skies. Now she saw patches of dirt in their front yard, and a gray, plain, sidewalk. Storm clouds approached in the horizen. "It's going to rain soon," Jenna said quietly. She was weird about saying random things. Her laptop beeped and she sped towards it. She shut it, making sure her sister couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:48 pm

" What are you doing," Bella said intrigued. She tried to wrestle her sister for it. Jenna didnt usually keep things from her.
" Are you writing notes to your secret boyfriend," She asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:54 pm

"No," Jenna said, shaking it out of her sister's hands, "I-I was just researching and my computer was slow and so the search must have been done." Jenna hated lying to her sister but she would forever tease her for talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:01 pm

(OOOOOOOOOOOOO)

" Probably was a boy," Bella said getting off. Bella was bored and teasing her sister was not amusing.
" Hey I need to go down to the pet store. YOu want to tag along," Bella asked. She wanted to get Ali some new cat toys
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:41 pm

"Umm sure," Jenna said. Her sister seemed bored. Jenna quickly switched off her laptop, and led the way outside.

(Drive or walk?)
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 pm

" We'll go in my car," Bella said, jumping into her BMW. This car was her baby ( but dont let ali know ). She had gotten it for her 16th birthday and loved it.
As soon as Jenna was in, Bella put the car into gear and backed out of the drive. She had left a note for there mom and sped off to town.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:26 pm

As soon as they arrived home, Jenna walked quietly upstairs, murmuring about the difficulty of unpacking her room. She opened her door to find her window opened and a note from her mother.
Jenna,
I've been out shopping. I'll be back around 4 o'clock. Please tell your sister.
-Mom
PS: clean your room.

Jenna went back downstairs, and left the note in her sister's room, erasing Jenna and the PS, and putting Bella on it. She slid back up the stairs and started to unpack. Her new nightstand was sitting beside her bed and her desk was on the oppsite wall. Mom must have put them together while I was gone, Jenna thought. She unpacked a framed picture of Charlie, a journal, her very old lamp, posters, pens, and future school supplies in her desk and on her nightstand. She unpacked her nice TV, which she had bought when she was 12.
Jenna finally finished, with her room looking like it should. She flipped back on her computer and read a message from her best friend from Summerfeild. Summerfeild was a place where she had lived just a few months ago. Carly was her best friend ever. Jenna read her instant message box:

Carly: hey. what's up?

Jenna typed quickly back.

Jenna: not much. I wish i was back with you
Carly: Me too. Maybe we could have a sleepover soon.
Jenna: That sounds fun.

Jenna waited for a reply. Finally her computer beeped.

Carly: gtg. my sis is trying to tell my mom I'm hogging the computer.
Jenna: bye!!!!!!!!! =)

She sighed. She had wanted to talk to Carly more, but her name wasn't lit up. She set down her laptop, and went over to her desk, fiddling around. Finally she decided to read her favorite book.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Bella walked in and headed to her room. Ali greeted her in her room; blearyed from sleep.
" Ive got you some new toys," Bella said, taking out a toy mouse on a stick. She wiggled it around ali's head and watched as the kitten became immersed in her play. As Bella was playing with the cat she noticed a note on her bed. She picked it up and read while still holding the cat toy.
Bella,
I've been out shopping. I'll be back around 4 o'clock. Please tell your sister.
-Mom
Bella wadded up the paper and threw it at the trash can missing of course. She then put the cat toy down and decided to watch one of her faverite old movies; Pride and Predjuice.

Last edited by Ella on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:18 pm

-edits post- (sorry)

Jenna looked up from her book to see that the time was 8:45. It was a weekend and she had one day after this one to enjoy not going to school. She walked over to her sister's room and sat down in one of her sister's cushy chairs, watching Pride and Prejudice with her.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:26 am

Bella looked up as Jenna walked in.
" I just love Mr. Darcy don't you. He so handsome," Bella said, dreamily. She watched as the movie drew to a close.
" Ah, I love happy endings," Bella said faking wiping a tear from her eye. She slid of the bed and through a pillow at her sister.
" Come on, time for dinner. I think mom told me that she'd be back late," Bella said picking up her soft kitten. She walked downstairs, gave Ali her food, put a frozen pizza in the oven, and then sat down at the counter.
" So whats up sis," Bella asked. Jenna and Bella shared everything together.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:25 pm

"Nothing much," Jenna said. She picked out a Pepsi from the fridge and then sat down, waiting for the pizza to be ready. The drink opened with a loud click, and then Jenna took a long drink, favoring the cool feeling down her throat. yum, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Bella heard the ovens timer go off. As Bella drew the pizza out of the oven, she smelled the aroma of pepperoni.
She slid it out of the oven and then onto the counter. Bella got out the pizza cutter and then cut the pizza into 8 slices. She reached up to the counter and got out paper plates. Mom's going to have get new plates, Bella thought. She then picked up two hot pizza slices and put them on two plates.
" Dinner is served," Bella said in a fake Italian accent. As she set down her plate, she rememered what had happend earlier that day. How suspicious Jenna had acted when Bella had reached for Jenna's laptop. Jenna never kept secrets from her.
" Hey Jenna," Bella said, while she took a bite. " What was the laptop fit about earlier today," Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:44 am

"nothing," Jenna mumbled through a big slice of pizza. She finished but then decided to wait for her sister to finish. Shetook anouther sip of her pepsi and then set it down. "I think I'm going riding tomorow," Jenna said blankly. Upstairs, she heard her computer beep, but ignored it, knowing her sister was as deaf as a bat. She laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:22 am

" Thats nice. Dont forget the day after tomarrow school starts. I don't think mom would be very happy if you played hookie to go ride you horse," Bella, having finished her slice, got up, through away her plate, put away leftovers, and then got a Diet Dr. Pepper.
" Are you sure there's nothing bothering you. You know you can tell me anything, Jenna," Bella said seriously. She leaned up against the counter showing that she wasnt going without a true answer.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:17 pm

"I'm going tomorrow," Jenna said with a half smirk. She threw away her empty can of Pepsi, and then cleaned her plate in the sink. "I'm going to go and check my computer. It's probley Carly's little sister trying to instant message me again. She has a bad habit of telling me about all of the drama of her day," Jenna said, laughing to herself. She went back to her room and opened up her computer. It was Ryan. Jenna smiled and clicked on his name and typed in her message.

Jenna: R U there?
Ryan: ya, no duh
Jenna: =P how's Summerfeild doing?
Ryan: Great, they won ten to nothing last time.
Jenna: that's good. Were you in the game?
Ryan: No. I was a benchwarmer. =) good, right?
Jenna: lol. at least you didn't get tired....
Ryan: ya and I didn't score a goal. big whoop.
Jenna: no comment =)
Ryan: I gtg my cat is clinging to my curtains yowling.
Jenna: lol. Tell Happy HI 4 me

Jenna smiled to herself. She and Ryan had been buddies ever since Kindergarden. Whenever she left Summerfeild, she had left behind both Carly and Ryan. Ryan and Jenna never were close to liking each other, but she knew that Bella wouldn't understand.

Jenna tiredly turned out her light, and slipped into some soft pajamas. She turned on her lamp, and read her book that Ryan had given her. It was a long novel on King Arthur. Jenna decided to work at the library. Ryan also loved books, and maybe he would take a feild trip or something to their library. The novel got more and more boring to her sleepy eyes, and soon Jenna fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Bella looked off after her sister. She didnt beleive her, but she decided to drop the subject. Suddenly Bella heard the back door open.
" I'm home," Bella's mom called. She had tons of groceries and let them fall onto the counter.
" Hey mom. I fed Jenna and took her to go see Charlie. I think I'll go to my room now," Bella said hugging her mom.
" of course, sweetie. Thanks for helping out today. I'll see you in the morning," Her mom said starting to put up the groceries. Bella trudged up the stairs and pushed open her door. She then walked across the floor to her batheroom and took a quick, hot shower.
After she got out she put her Ipod on and blowed dried her hair until it was smooth and straight. She then changed into a cami and boxer shorts and turned of her bathroom light. Ali was already waiting on the bed for Bella. Bella slid underneath the warm covers. Ali placed herself on top of her and purred with content. And they both drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Jenna awoke in the early morning. She slipped on some cozy house slippers and then went to the kitchen. Opening up the fridge, she saw it stuffed with new foods, which meant that her mother had gone to the grocery store, she grabbed a gatorade bottle and an apple. She set her breakfast on the counter, and took a nice, warm shower.
After changing into riding clothes, she walked out of her room quietly, so as not to disturb her mother and sister. She tiptoed out to find her mother on the couch, sipping on a warm mug of coffee. "Good morning, Mom," Jenna whispered. She knew her mother could barely hear her because it was the morning time. Her mother was wrapped up in a robe and was wearing slippers. "I'm going riding. I'll be back this afternoon," she said. Her mother just nodded slowly. Jenna grabbed her snack, and headed out the door. She decided to jog there.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Tweenager
Ella

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Bella woke with the sun making a small, warm square on her bed. Ali was still sleeping soundly. Must have been up late last nite exploring the house, Bella thought smiling. Bella stretched lightly and then slid out of bed. She picked up Ali and put her in her bed. She protested with a small, halfhearted mew, and then curled and was alseep in minutes.
Bella started her morning reutine of shower, wash face, brush teeth, blow dry hair, straighten hair, and put on her make up. She then headed to her enormous, walk-in closet. Today was the day Bella would start her job a the pool. She slipped on the cute red, life guard, bikini that she had gotton from the pool staff. She put on a hollister white cami, and black sofi shorts as a cover up. She grabbed her purse, which contained her I-phone and a towl and other things.
As she descened the stairs, she could hear her mother cleaning up the kitchen.
" I'll just eat a apple on the way to work, okay mom," Bella said as she grabbed the the shiny, red apple.
" Of course, Bella. Now I'll be out in the garden, your sister went out early this morning to ride Charlie so she'll be there most of the day. When you get home please help me out and do the laundry," Bella's mom asked.
Bella nodded as she opened the back door with her foot. She threw her bag in the open passenger window, and headed to the other side. She then opend the front passenger door and put her key into the car. As she drove out she popped one of her favorite mixed cd's. She was happy as she headed to work with " New Soul" radiating through her car.
Back to top Go down
Whitefeather
Tweenager
Whitefeather

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Jenna arrived home earlier than she expected and saw that her mother had left to go grocery and clothes shopping. She took a quick shower and then plugged in her blow dryer. Jenna dug around her closet and then found some sweat pants and a spegetti strap; deciding to wear a jacket over it. After slipping on her clothes, she finally finished with her hair but ended up braiding it because of the humid air.

The floorboards to the hallway creaked as she came into the kitchen, reminding herself to eat. She grabbed a banana and sat down. It was relaxing just to sit down for a change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella and Jenna's House   Bella and Jenna's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella and Jenna's House
Page 1 of 1